No inspection time available for this property.
6 Kent Road
Fully Renovated- Rare two street frontage!
An exciting opportunity awaits for families and those looking to downsize. This low maintenance property is in a magnificent location and is only minutes away from schools, shops, train stations and bus stops. Spacious bedrooms, cohesive living areas, and a functional kitchen will be sure to please those who are looking for a high quality home.
Whilst being recently updated, this property keeps it’s cottage style charm on the outside and maximized on modern, open plan living on the inside. The new floor plan has opened up the kitchen, dining and living room to make for effortless socializing with family and friends.
Quality fixtures, and contemporary new colours give this property so much potential to furnish in any way the buyer desires.
Fully fenced, this property is on a rare block that offers dual street access from Kent Road and Kedron Park Road. The low maintenance gardens feature elegant, yet easy to care for plants that please the eye and the water bill.
More to love:
– Single storey living
– Air conditioning and ceiling fans
– Modern, easy to clean tiles throughout the living areas
– Functional kitchen with built in wine rack, breakfast bar and the potential for an island bench
– Large covered deck connected to the kitchen that can fit two outdoor furniture settings
– Tiled outdoor area- great for a barbecue area or a couch setting
– Spacious bathroom with separate toilet.
– Ensuite off master bedroom with bathtub, his n hers’ vanity and separate shower.
– Leafy green surroundings for plenty of privacy and temperature control
– Fully fenced and secure electronic gate
– Positioned within the well renowned Kedron State High School and Wooloowin State School Catchment Area
– Potential rental return of $650-$680/week
Adding to the value of this property is the close proximity to shops, cafes, restaurants, quality schools, day cares, and transport options. This dream home sits just 6kms to the Brisbane CBD, a 10 minute drive to the airport, 5 minutes’ walk to Wooloowin Railway Station, and merely a few seconds walk to get to the nearest bus stop.
COVID-19 PERSONAL INFORMATON COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members. We are collecting your personal information in accordance with the Activity and Undertaking Closure Direction (No. 10) for contact tracing purposes in order to help monitor, control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This information will enable us to contact and notify any potentially effected persons and/or health authorities, if required. This information will be kept for this specific purpose for a minimum of 28 days.
The provision of your personal information is mandatory. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with your enquiry
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662