No inspection time available for this property.
23 Moynihan Street
Situated in a blue chip position on the high side of the street with a beautiful North/South aspect and offering the potential to create something truly special. Surrounded by some of Brisbane’s most prestigious properties. This is a rare opportunity, not to be missed.
First time on the market in 28 years and positioned in an extremely tightly held pocket. There have been very few sales in the last ten years within the street, so you may have to wait a while for the next opportunity.
Situated within the Ascot Primary School Catchment zone, and surrounded by an array of private schools including St Agathas, St Ritas, St Margarets and Clayfield College, and just a short bus ride to Nudgee College, Brisbane Grammar and Gregory Terrace, this property is very well located.
Snapshot of Features:
– Beautiful 10.7m wide frontage, stretching back 39m in depth (approximate)
– Ascot State School Catchment
– Opportunity to demolish/remove the current home and build a bespoke family residence (STCA)
– Opportunity to build new and get exactly what you want, rather the costly task of renovating
– Large back yard with plenty of room for a pool
– Blocks of land and houses that can be demolished are rare in this area, so be quick
– Currently tenanted at $415/week, perfect to reduce your holding costs until you’re plans and approvals are ready
– Quaint 1960’s 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home with second toilet and shower downstairs
– Main bedroom with air conditioning
– Separate lounge and dining
– Polished hardwood floors
– Good size kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and dishwasher
– 2nd shower and toilet downstairs
– The downstairs lockup garage area is large enough to fit 2 small cars plus plenty of storage and good head height
COVID-19 PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members. We are collecting your personal information in accordance with the Activity and Undertaking Closure Direction (No. 10) for contact tracing purposes in order to help monitor, control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This information will enable us to contact and notify any potentially effected persons and/or health authorities, if required. This information will be kept for this specific purpose for a minimum of 28 days.
The provision of your personal information is mandatory. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with your enquiry
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662