No inspection time available for this property.
68 Oriel Road
Opportunity A Plenty On 1080 sqm Block
Tightly held in the one family for the last 39 years, with only four sets of owners since the home was constructed. This is your opportunity to secure an elegant and historic residence nestled on 1080sqm of gently sloping grounds.
The home is situated in a blue chip position on the high side of the street and right on the border of Clayfield and Ascot. It is surrounded by some of Brisbane’s most prestigious private schools and properties. This is a rare opportunity, not to be missed.
Snapshot of Features:
– Beautiful 29m wide frontage, stretching back 37.2m in depth (approximate)
– Spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home spread over 2 levels with third basement level
– The home has received several major extensions over the years creating easy family living
– Ascot State School Catchment
– Bespoke observatory living area brings the outside in
– Overlooking lush gardens at the rear of the home and seamlessly flowing out to the wrap-around covered entertaining area
– Plenty of opportunity to renovate, extend or expand to suit your own living and entertaining requirements
– The original downstairs garage has previously been converted and used as a granny flat with kitchenette, and third toilet and shower, could be an ideal home office
– Multiple formal and informal living areas
– Plenty of room for a pool and maybe even a tennis court
– Blocks of this size are becoming rarer in this area, so be quick
Plus much more…
COVID-19 PERSONAL INFORMATON COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members. We are collecting your personal information in accordance with the Activity and Undertaking Closure Direction (No. 10) for contact tracing purposes in order to help monitor, control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This information will enable us to contact and notify any potentially effected persons and/or health authorities, if required. This information will be kept for this specific purpose for a minimum of 28 days.
The provision of your personal information is mandatory. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with your enquiry
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662