We invite you to discover the difference and consider challenging how the Real Estate industry has conditioned us to believe how an agent should operate. Our customers share with us some of their experiences;
“Clark Real Estate sold my Stafford unit in March 2021. I would recommend Clark Real Estate and Mario Lattanzi because:
~he got the price I was asking for
~he was responsive, fair, courteous, helpful, proactive, professional, and never pushy
~he never talked down the value of my property
~the photos and marketing were better quality and value than other real estate agents I have dealt with
~the little touches like organising good coffee to be served the minute I arrived at the office
~overall, I enjoyed working with this agency.”
The industry is littered with stories of the dishonourable conduct that puts the agents interests ahead of their clients. We believe in acting with honesty and sensitivity, where we conduct ourselves with openness and truth towards all parties whilst respectfully listening and understanding in all our actions and communications.
“One rental property and our personal residence of 26 years sold through Clark Real Estate. From these two experiences they – and Jordan Cleland in particular – would be our agents of choice in the future. Jordan has been patient, accommodating of several changes of plan or timetable over a twelve-month period, does things thoroughly and properly, and has provided various other services “beyond the call of duty”.
We are also impressed by Clark Real Estate’s ethics and business philosophy and policies. They are structured to produce best outcomes for their clients.
Marina and Kirsten also earn our gratitude for their various contributions and support during the process.”
Our values include displaying fairness as well as taking competent actions, meaning we treat all parties (sellers, buyers, investors, tenants, service providers, staff members) with integrity and fairness whilst we remain focused on what must be done.
We call you to invite one of our representatives to discuss an alternate method of selling your property. This no nonsense, down to earth discussion will make sense and give you confidence that alternatives to the slick looking, fast talking agent exists and that a great net outcome means a better return.
Discover the Difference
- Pay Nothing until your property has SOLD. No upfront costs. You only pay when you are happily sold and the property settles
- Dedicated Sales Team. You will have a listing agent as your primary contact and additionally have their entire sales team working for you to sell the property. This is a True Team Approach to selling your property
- Trained Negotiators. The agent you appoint should be a skilled negotiator. Do not risk the chance of losing thousands of dollars by putting your property in the hands of a poorly trained agent. Ask about the Sales Price Guarantee
- Marketing Without the Waste. How much money paid by the property owner is really promoting the agent to build their profile to secure the next listing!! Market your property effectively and efficiently to ensure that you have market coverage but also maximize your net return on sale
- Tailored Sales Strategy. Auction, Private Treaty or Tender? We will collaborate and advise a strategy that best suits you and your property
If you want to see how we can help you achieve your property goals or obtain a current market valuation of your property contact us on 07 3256 1600.